I didn’t know Wolf of Wall Street was actually a Meshuggah concert
Just saw a sign on a door that read “door temporarily closed” which seemed redundant since the purpose of a door is to be either open or closed with both cases being temporary. If the door were permanently closed then I could understand the point of putting up the sign since a permanently closed door is no longer really a door since it cannot perform its standard door function( i.e. - opening and closing) and can henceforth be considered as part of a wall.
If the person who put up the sign meant that the door is having problems existing as a door and therefore needs some repairs to become a fully realised door again then they should have made that clear in the sign and not left it open to interpretation by some bored 30 something on the internet.
Remix of @awe new single, Crystals.
Feat. Deja Miku, Hatsune’s little sister on vocals.
Just typed up a big post about why I hate typing and love writing things by hand and it got deleted before I could post it which totally proves my point.
- have you tried yoga
- yes? okay what about pilates
- have you tried eating food that you cant afford
- why don’t you get a job
- do you sleep enough/too much
- try sleeping better
- have you considered Normal people’s feelings
- have you considered becoming Normal like us
- i think that would help
- here i printed out this article on deep breathing from a Women’s online magazine, it helped my coworker who was sad one time
- hey your’e creative, maybe you could write your own article
imagine there exists a picture of each moment of every single object’s existence. imagine that there is not only one such picture, but countless variations from every imaginable perspective. imagine that these pictures contain complete visual information comprising the entire spectrum of light…